The LTB Consult A Level program is a form six institution of further education. what we offer our students are pathway programs into prestigious national and international universities.
Our experience and facility pose us to be not only the preferred for your ward but also the best.
LTB Consult A Level program welcomes prospective students and parents alike to come have the unique experience of being LTB Graduates. We provide hitch free access to top quality national and international university education at an affordable price.
Our curriculum is tailor-made to our affiliated Universities from different countries. We offer University Foundation Program such as IJMB, Cambridge A level and IFP. We pride ourselves in our teaching method, our people and our process
LTB Consult A Level program is a one year academic calendar full-time program, that provides students with a core of modules designed to prepare them for a wide variety of undergraduate courses in three different pathways:
To Be the International University Foundation College That Provides Student Dedicated and Parent Assured Educational Services In Nigeria And Africa At Large.
To provide bespoke education designated to advance humanity, dedicated service and total commitment of our students.
To empower Students with the knowledge that shapes and directs their self-discovery, development and career pathways
To be dynamic in our delivery of flexible instructional packages that suits the unique nature of every individual
To create a learning environment that provides innovative and exciting learning experience for all students and staff.
providing affordable, accessible and hitch-free national and international university foundation programs.
Welcome on board, at LTB Consult A Level College we are prepared to foster your academic pursuit into the university; there are different ways of getting admission into the university in Nigeria; unfortunately, more of these ways are not known to lot of Nigeria youths. Well that is why we are here.
One of such ways is IJMB. So, we welcome you to LTB Consult A level college IJMB program.
IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board is an Advanced Level (A’ level) 9-month programme being supervised, run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and IJMB was setup to serve as an alternative method of gaining admission into tertiary institution in Nigeria into 200 level via Direct Entry (D.E) form.
IJMB which allow successful students to get admissions into 200 level of almost Nigerian universities and candidates can actually study any course of their choice with this interesting programme including but not limited to Medicine, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, Mass comm. Linguistics etc.
IJMB allows you to choose three courses/subjects that are related to what you want to study at the university of your choice. The highest point for each course is five(5) points, which is denoted by A. That is, all the three courses will have fifteen (15) points in total, with an addition of one (1) if in the three courses/subjects you don’t have F(fail) which stands for 0 points. Making a total of sixteen points (16) altogether. TO READ MORE ABOUT LISTS OF SCHOOLS ACCEPTING IJMB, COUSRE COMBINATION AND MORE GO TO OUR BLOG: ltbconsult.wordpress.com/2017/05/05/ijmb/
What You Should Know
- IJMB program is a 9 to 10 months program
- Candidate need 5 points minimum out of the total sixteen points before you can be admitted into university with IJMB
- IJMB was established by Ahmadu Bello University and you can use it to gain admission into almost all universities in Nigeria
- JAMB is not needed before you can make use of IJMB
- IJMB exam do comes up every February every year and the result will be released 3 month after.
- Candidate should know that they are supposed to read very well
- IJMB is never a scam if you are dealing with the right people
- Candidate can be sure of making your necessary points with the right center and we are promising you the best
- Candidate should make sure their O’level result complete before making use of IJMB result for admission but can make use of awaiting result for the programme
- Candidate should attend lectures regularly, and don’t be too playful
- IJMB final exam will be done at ABU approved exam centers for the year.
- IJMB result expires after seven years
- Candidate can choose up to four universities at a time, by obtaining two Direct Entry form.
- Candidate should know that they are to obtain a Direct Entry form to process their admission into universities after IJMB exam
- Candidate can study any course of their choice after their IJMB program
Before you can make use of your IJMB results there are primary requirement you are expected to have reached, which we think is no problem to you as a candidate.
The primary requirement of anyone seeking to attend or register for IJMB programme is to have his O level result complete, or at least use awaiting result, but in an expectation that you are going to write your O level result while the program is going on, since you can’t make use of it (the IJMB result) without having your O level result completed.
How to Make Use of Your IJMB Result
To use your IJMB result to gain admission into 200 Level, you need to visit JAMB website or their nearest office to obtain D.E form (Direct Entry), fill them in correlation with your IJMB result, and by then you have the opportunity to choose first and second choice university.
Another interesting thing is, you have the opportunity of choosing your course which will be determined by how many points you were able to obtain from the IJMB exam from your IJMB result.
Applicants must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study.
Candidates who are expecting the release of their ‘O’ level results CAN also apply by indicating their “Awaiting Result” status appropriately ONLINE.
The programme is for a duration of 9 month divided into two semesters (c) Eligibility: IJMB programme is open to all interested candidate nationwide.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY